Friday, June 19, 2009

The correct answers are...

Auntie Anne got it correct on her second guess. The first is Lydia, the second is Katelyn, and the third it Titus. Don't worry, even Colleen studied them hard before getting them right, and even then she wasn't positive about them.

And I only knew because I took those pictures. Otherwise, I probably would have been guessing as well. I realize babies often look similar, but I do think ours seem to have some striking similarities, though. I guess there's no doubt they're part of our family.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for changing my first guess!!! :) (Is it bad that I was looking at the background and the clothing of the person holding the kids instead of the kids themselves?! ;) Oops, I just gave away my tricks!!!) Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete