Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby is here!

Our third little one checked in at 8:45PM EST. Once we made it to the hospital, after refusing to come out for the past week, the little one decided it was time get a move on it, and shortly after the little one was born. Due to the fact it is getting late and we haven't been able to get a hold of all the family we would like to tell in person, we will post gender, name, weight, length, etc, tomorrow, along with pictures to go with this new one. But we thank you all for your prayers as baby is doing great, as is Colleen, and the whole process couldn't have gone better!

(Sorry to keep other family and friends in suspense! I promise info and pictures will be up in the morning!)

5 comments:

  1. Way to keep the suspense up, Chris! :) So glad I'm not one of the ones still kept in suspense, but we'll continue to pray for you as you adjust to family life with 5. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anne. We are glad not to be in suspense any longer. We are so happy for you both! Congratulations and we are looking forward to the pictures! Lots of love and kisses for the lil one!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, we're not trying to keep everyone else in suspense, but we just hate to have people find out via word of mouth from someone else that we want to tell ourselves, though that probably isn't reasonable for everyone! But we did want to let everyone know that baby had arrived and all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news, so wonderful that things went well (and fast!) and I support you leaving out details :). Can't wait to hear more and so so so happy about this news!! Praise God for a healthy baby and a wonderful mama giving birth to him/her! (and a supportive daddy right there).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new little one along with all the other details of course! I am so glad that everything went well, praise the Lord! I am heading over that way this Wednesday to go to my sister's, maybe I can stop over and meet the new baby in person. Don't worry, I would just stop by and say Hi and chat for a little bit, I wouldn't stay long. I'll give ya a call if I can work it out and if you would rather not have visitors, that is ok too, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete