Friday, September 18, 2009

Some more pictures...

These two dresses were made by an 11 year old girl in our church!

The tie that Titus is wearing was also made by the 11 year old girl (can you say talented?!)

Daddy helping Titus put on his first tie.

Lydia enjoying some tummy time.

Sticking her tongue out.

A 3 month picture with the giraffe.

Snoozing outside in the shade of her car seat.

Enjoying the slide in the backyard.

It's been so beautiful outside lately that we've been trying to take advantage with outdoor time.

The swings are a popular place with our kids.

Katelyn watering the plants.

Titus LOVES his mower. I'm convinced I need to come up with some sort of kid-safe mower that actually cuts grass. If I did, he'd mow the whole yard with as much as he pushes his around.

Don't worry, Titus, you'll get plenty of chances to mow with a real mower when you get a little older!
Colleen caught Lydia with this really cute pose. It's one of our favorites so far of her.

A half smile from Lydia.

They've been doing some ground work on the back edge of our property for a couple months now and the kids, especially Titus, love to go out and look at the big machinery at night.

The big red dump truck.

Titus would be happy to stay and play all day.

3 comments:

  1. The kids are so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such happy/fun pictures! :) I don't remember anything "special" I could do when I was 11, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't make dresses & a tie!!! Aren't there hats to match the dresses? I saw some of your mom's pictures on FB. Amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler just looked at the video and pictures and I think he's even more excited to come out and see you guys. :) (If that's possible of course, because it was pretty excited before!) And now he wants to see it all again. :) Oh and I think that Lydia looks a little like Katelyn in that picture of her her sweet little pose.

    ReplyDelete